- Credit Card
- Q Card (Coming Soon)
- Standard 10-Week Lay-By (See Below)
How To Lay-By Our Products
- Browse our refurbished furniture and accessories and add any number of items to your Cart.
- When you’re ready to place an order, browse to your Cart and select ‘Proceed To Checkout‘
- Let us know you’re placing this item on lay-by in the ‘Order Notes‘ text box.
e.g. “I would like to place this item on lay-by. Thanks!”
- At the bottom of the page, select ‘Direct Deposit / Bank Transfer‘ as your payment method.
Note! If you’d like to place an item on lay-by using your Credit Card or PayPal, please Contact Us before placing your order and we’ll set this up for you.
- Complete the order process, and we’ll send you an invoice detailing:
- Your order total.
- The required deposit (20%).
- The individual total of your 10 weekly repayments.
- We’ll also include payment details for our easy online or in-store payment options including Bank Transfer, Direct Deposit, EFTPOS, PayPal, and Credit Card.
Furniture & Accessories
Interested in purchasing our refurbished furniture? We offer convenient lay-by options to make your purchase that much easier.
- Any and all of our furniture can be purchased and paid for via lay-by.
- We require an initial 20% deposit.
- The remaining balance is then paid in weekly installments over the next 10 weeks.
- We cannot hold an item for you without a deposit.
- A Lay-By cancellation fee of $25 applies.
At Dalzell Furniture we provide personal delivery direct to your door throughout Auckland and surrounding areas. You can also pick-up in-store during opening hours.
If you’re a little too far for us to travel, we’re more than happy to work with you to help arrange delivery via courier so you can still get the piece of furniture you have your heart set on.
Have any other questions? Simply Contact us and we’ll get back to you.
Auckland Areas – $40
International delivery is available. Please contact us for a quote.
- Minimal imperfections.
- Some slight imperfections e.g. scratches
- Minor chips.
- Noticeable imperfections.